Each week the Department of Urology holds lectures and conferences to supplement Resident & Faculty education. Below is a listing of the various lectures and topics covered and the frequency of each conference.
For the current monthly calendar, please click here.
- 7:00 am: Weekly Case Conference
- 7:00 am: Tumor Board (Bi-Weekly)
500 Internal Server Error- 十大网赌网站-网赌网址app
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- 7:00 am: Core Conferences (Bi-Weekly)
- 9:00 am: MIS Training Lab (Bi-Weekly)
- 11:30 am: NURDs (Nephrology/Urology/Radiology) Conference (2nd Tuesday of each month)
Wednesdays (Schedule Varies)
- 7:00 am: Grand Rounds
- Continuing medical education, consisting of presenting the medical problems and treatment of a particular patient to an audience consisting of doctors, residents, and medical students. These lectures are given by the residents, urology attendings, and visiting scholars on selected topics. Frequently, a resident will give a lecture and the faculty will provide comments and conduct random tests on the residents’ preparation for the lecture.
- 7:00 am: Radiology Conference (Monthly)
- 7:00 am: Urology Journal Club (Monthly)
- One faculty member hosts each month, selecting several articles related to a specific topic. The articles are selected from publications such as the Journal of Urology, New England Journal of Medicine, etc. The residents are provided the articles for review and they are discussed during the morning meeting.
- AUA Review Course – Attended by all PGY4 residents
Our residents have the opportunity to travel to any meeting where their research is being presented. The cost of these trips is covered by the program. Additionally, nearly all residents go to the Florida Urologic Society Meeting, which is one of the highlights of the year.