The University of Florida Urologic Cancer Center at UF健康 provides a comprehensive approach to the diagnosis and treatment of patients with cancers 的 the prostate, bladder, kidney, adrenal gland, testis and penis.
Patients referred to the UF Urologic Cancer Center receive prompt evaluation and coordinated, compassionate cancer care by a multidisciplinary team of highly trained UF physician specialists and healthcare professionals from the departments 的:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Advanced therapies and services utilized by the UF Urologic Cancer Center include:
- Open, laparoscopic, robotic, nerve-sparing and salvage surgeries
- Total, focal and salvage cryosurgery
- Ablative therapy (radi的requency ablation or cryosurgery)
- External Beam Radiotherapy
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) & Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT)
- Systemic therapy including chemotherapy and target therapy
- Access to clinical trials
To schedule an appointment or refer a patient to the UF Urologic Cancer Center, call 352.273.8675